Flooding in Thailand [Update]: DISCO Thailand staff to evacuate
The Thai Government has issued an evacuation alert for Bangkok in response to the floods currently affecting northern and central Thailand. Therefore, the decision has been made to evacuate the DISCO HI-TEC (THAILAND) CO., LTD. office to ensure the safety of our employees.
Visits to the region by DISCO employees
- The supply chain in the region has not been affected by the floods and supply of DISCO products will proceed as normal.
- Despite the temporary closure of our office in Bangkok, customer support to the region will continue.
- Please contact the Thailand office sales/service support staff by mobile phone or via email.
- Support will also available at our office in Singapore (DISCO HI-TEC (SHINGAPORE) PTE LTD. (Tel: 65-6747-3737) and at the Global Sales Department at the Head Office/R&D Center in Tokyo (Tel: 81-3-4590-1100).
- Decisions regarding business trips to the region will be determined on a case-by-case basis depending on the level of urgency and after assessing the latest situation in the region.
We will update the website when the latest information regarding lifting the evacuation order is available.